Thursday, June 29, 2006

Mix it up



One of my favourite people at Mix 96 is my bud Kaptain Kemp who gave me a big Mom like hug and makes me smile everytime I visit Montreal .One of the best anecdotes that I recall is the first time I visted N@ with my father . The station crew had invited us to a bar called O' Donnells and as my Dad and and I walked passed a massage therapy clinic ( and to impress the Mix boys with his skill of the French language ) ..he happened to comment that he would like to get his *jambon * massaged as he had arthritis . Unfortunately what my father did not know until later, was that the proper term for leg was * la jambe * and he used the term for HAM ! I still laugh at that every time I go to Montreal .Thank you for making me feel so welcome and bringing back memories that give me laugh lines .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you love Kaptain Kemp more than you love Milky and me. You took pics with us, too, and we gave you hugs. I'm sure that Kaptain Kemp is a great guy and an excellent hugger (at least, I'll take your word for it), but why post a pic of him, but not one of Milky et moi? That's a real kick in the jambon, n'est-ce pas?

;)

N@ Lauzon said...

A little whine with your ham, perhaps NGB? ;)

Ma Horton said...

Your day is coming soon to a dubya dubya near you Bobbycakes ..I am endeavoring to chronologically post my hugging experiences ... now get your sweetass jambon back to work .

Maria said...

What cute pixs of Ma and her men! lol Where is Pa Horton when all these pics are taken??

Ma, next time you visit Montreal you better come visit me and I promise to make you home made souvlaki with lots of tzatziki - lol if all else fails then we have a BBQ. Deal?

Ma Horton said...

..freakin' deal!