Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Irish Secret

Where is my Irish coffee ... caffeine ,sugar, alcohol , and fat .

Cat who?
Rob who?

Parade prep.
CTV float ..natch ..
Tommy flashes .....an Irish grin .
Lost in shamrocks
My Nattypatty and me
Mark who?
When Irish eyes are smilin'

Last year at this time I was in Montreal for the annual St Patrick's Day parade. I was invited along to ride the big bike with all the Mix 96 crew ( now all Virgins.) I had the best time. Nothing can put a smile on my face than spending time with my Nattypatty on St.Patty's Day or any day.
Whereever you go and whatever you do , may the luck of the Irish be there with you .
xoxooxoxxo

6 comments:

Maria said...

awwwwwwwww your such a sweet mommy. Can you be my mommy too...?

Ma Horton said...

Anytime sweetpea ..but I cannot cook Greek ..

Sean Newbury said...

You know, there's still time for you to come back to Mtl for the parade THIS year... I'm just sayin'!

Ma Horton said...

I was thinking that !!

Maria said...

Its OK cause I can cook greek. I just can't bake. mama

Anonymous said...

you mean donuts are not Greek soul food like they are in Canada