Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Material Ma


I will soon be busting my booty to Montreal to see N@ , * my ray of light *.I am so excited to see my grandhuahuas & Corndoggy( I implore you -do not let me see your knees ) . My baby and I have the wonderful opportunity to spend some time together .It is my first visit at her new apartment and her new neighbourhood . I am just thankful ,it is not on the 25th floor .The highlight will be next week when we see the one and only Madonna in concert . My purple leotards are packed and I am ready to be a disco queen and shake it *like a virgin * .Don't cry for me Tim Hortons and Papa don't preach . Time goes by so slowly and I am HUNG UP on N@!

5 comments:

JB said...

You know, I find it kind of interesting -
We call you "Ma", yet your name is "Donna"...Say it with me now:
Ma -Donna...
Ma - Donna...
Ma - Donna...
See what's goin' on there? We've discovered your true identity, I think.
:-)
p.s. enjoy that lovely girl of yours and her little family...you deserve to have a great time!

Ma Horton said...

I hope you sing *Lady Madonna* to the Tinks in between nappies ...adieu JB .

Maria said...

I live in Nat's neighborhood too Ma! Will you visit me too? huh? huh?

Ma Horton said...

Anyone in N@'S hood is a friend of mine , Maria .. I am looking forward to chattin' up the old Mix gang and painting Flea's toe nails .

Maria said...

Funny thing though I haven't run into Nat EVER in good Ole' NDG. You would think I would seen her somewhere, say like Akhavan, Real Bagel, Baskin Robbins, Ben & Jerry's SOMEWHERE! But nope...

SO does that mean I get to paint Chachi's toe nails?