Thursday, June 22, 2006

Unlike a virgin


If I could put *sex* in a bottle , I would cap it and call it *vintage Madonna *. One word describes the Madonna concert I saw at the Bell Center in Montreal, and that word is SEXUAL. Any woman almost fifty ,who can emerge from a disco ball looking like her in black leather and lace , treating men like sexual objects and riding a saddle on a stripper pole is my kinda gal . The props , the costumes , the choreography, the backgrounds , the dancers all made to compliment over 2 and half hours of consummate Madonna .When you can keep over 15,000 fans entertained for that length of time without taking a breath , you become* breathless *..and she was . To me the best aspect of Madonna is that she has kept herself evolving with the times , from the early , innnocent virginal days of her career to the blonde ambition times and now the dominitrix of the new millenium .Women of strength and character will always be in VOGUE .. I am CRAZY FOR YOU , but I balk at 4 dollars for bottled water and 75 dollars a t -shirt .As for N@ and I ..well , we got INTO THE GROOVE , baby .

2 comments:

Maria said...

Good for you Ma Horton... glad you and N@t vogued all night long. I am still sad though that you didn't visit with me!! Maybe next time.

Ma Horton said...

I stood in *Ben & Jerrys* and yelled "Maria ,where in tarnation are you ?" ..don't be sad .I will always be back and time was a factor .xxoo