Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Four strong winds that blow lonely

Tomorrow I will be on a plane heading west to Calgary. The first time I was there was March 2005 and I still remember the feeling I had standing at the sign .


I have always believed that you do not need a church to feel the presence of God . Nature provides us with Him in all of his glory every day if only we open our hearts to feel and let our spirits soar . I will be there in a different season but the feeling will remain the same . It took my breath away then, and I am sure it will again .Back on the 18th N@tters .. .. be good .

14 comments:

JB said...

Heck, it would take my breath away, too, walkin' up one of them big hills...
Enjoy yourself.

Anonymous said...

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:

Is it the 18th yet? We miss you.

Anonymous said...

Ok Ma, it's the 18th...are you there yet, are you there yet, are you there yet??

Ma Horton said...

..home again ...have a ton of pictures to load and had a great time ..we even had SNOW !!!

Anonymous said...

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

We're still waiting over here. Helllooooo? Jeez, c'mon!

And tell cq to stop lookin' at me!

Anonymous said...

Ma,Tell Bobbycakes he started it...

Anonymous said...

Nuh-uh, did not!

Anonymous said...

did so...infinity pfft

Ma Horton said...

Fight on your own site you asses .

Anonymous said...

I would, but nobody visits me...:(

Anonymous said...

I would, but nobody visits me...:(

John Mielke Photography said...

How was Alberta?!?!?

Photos... we want photos...

Milky

N@ Lauzon said...

HURRY UP AND UPDATE, ALREADY!

heh.

Ma Horton said...

Had to post so that its 14 and not 13 .Throw sugar over my shoulder and shave the black cat .