Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A Pizzle is Not A Piccolo



Our dogs Karma and True love to chew . We started out with raw bones on the advice of the breeder . As gross as this sounds you must remember that dogs are descended from wolves and are carnivores to some extent . The only problem with that was sometimes guests would find a disgusting and mutilated fossil buried within the couch . We began to search for a better solution that was not rawhide or pig ears . I mean who wants to know that you contributed to the deaf pig population . Our canine friends can chew through most anything in seconds flat . We have had Busy Bone that is not so busy and Chewalotta that is not so lotta . Searching frantically in the pet department of Wallyworld , what to my wondering eyes should appear but something we had not tried before on our chewaholics . I happily purchased six of the stick like things and I have to tell you that Karma loved her new chews . The best part was the new item lasted longer than any other chew products we had tried . It was only when N@ came home that she pointed out what our amazing discovery was made of ...
Morale of the story : Always read the fine print .

14 comments:

JB said...

So, you don't want to leave a pig deaf, but you're okay with leaving a bull without THAT?
;-)
...and I'm pretty sure they slaughter the pig before they rip its ears off, if that makes you feel any better.

Ma Horton said...

Well call me a dreamer but I am hoping that the pigs are just deaf and that the bull is just horny ( pun intended ) and castrated .

Anonymous said...

piz·zle (pzl) KEY

NOUN:

1. The penis of an animal, especially a bull.

2. A whip made from a bull's penis.

Newsguy Bob says: I dunno, but I think pénis de boeuf is more dignified sounding than pizzle, which rhymes with shizzle.

Ma Horton said...

Pizzle pizzle on the wall
Who doth love you most of all ? ....( am gonna say Kittycakes cause he isn't lurking today ...)

Ma Horton said...

....and you should all wish you had a pizzle as long lasting as this ( since this is my site I am allowing my comment .)

N@ Lauzon said...

For shizzle my pizzle.

JB said...

Well, I'm pretty sure kitty probably has "Pénis de Boeuf" in his magazine collection.
;-)

Sean Newbury said...

ARG! N@ you 'beat' me to it!(pardon the pun)

Anyone else notice under the "Guaranteed Analysis" that the word 'CRUDE' appears 3 times.

Crude indeed!

Ma Horton said...

Crude baby but oh sooooo funny ..where ya been ?..playin' scrabble and did some old broad beat your ass at that ? ..anyone we know per chance ?

JB said...

Sure, crude three times...but what the Hell is the "moisture" made of?

Ma Horton said...

Ask a seaman on leave

Ma Horton said...

I am thinking I might have to delete myself soon.

Sean Newbury said...

Ma is a dirty potty mouth. She knows lots of words... I say REMATCH!

JB said...

What's that pudding in England called again? "Spotted Dick"?
I remember back when I was in the band, I had to take pills for that.