Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Say Cheese


I was around three years old playing with my cousins and my aunt Ruth said say 'cheese' and I did.
Funny how the mind remembers these things and yet I cannot find some paper that I put away for safe keeping a week ago. I should be glad I have a mind today since it is my birthday. 58. I do not feel as old as that number implies. I do not think my mind will ever be in sync with my chronological age. I will be like my father, defying the odds of aging with a smile and my middle finger.
PS. Woke up to snow to this morning . Wouldn't be the first time I had snow on my birthday.
Happy Birthday Me .

4 comments:

N@ Lauzon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MUMMYYYY!!!!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! OOXOXO

Maria said...

Wishing you a very Happy Day and if I could look as good as you at 58 I will be one happy duck!

Keep on grining and glad you got the snow instead of us!

Ma Horton said...

Grinding or grinning ? Youre a sweetheart Maria ..thanks for the wishes ..but you might get our snow tomorrow !!

A Yorkie Lover and Family said...

Happy Birthday Ma,you look fabulous no way are you over 40. Love sharing your day with you. Have fun as only you can do.
Hugs,
Marnie