Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Test Pattern of Life


When I was a little kid, I remember staring at this image on our old black and white television waiting for the Saturday morning cartoons. I never knew what it meant , still don't . My parent's just called it "the test pattern". It reminds me of a purgatory before all the good stuff happens. That is how I feel right now that I am in one of life's test patterns and I have to hold on tight , have faith, be patient and wait for all the good stuff to come my way. Fate has literally blindsided me in the back when I was not looking and left me hospitalized and bedridden. For the last few weeks, pain was a constant and morphine was my friend. I need time to rebuild and regain my physical strength.
Without health there is nothing.
I leave you with the test pattern. Enjoy the fleeting days of summer.
Love Ma ( 'the good stuff' )

3 comments:

redhen said...

Glad to see you back "Ma". Your friend is just now listening to the train run through her new back yard. That's her test beginning...Be good to your self you deserve it.

N@ Lauzon said...

WELCOME BACK MUMMEEEEE!!!!

wv: "gonsumbr"..
kinda sounds like "gone summer" no?

Bob said...

You'll be shakin' yer bootie at your physio in no time.