Saturday, May 27, 2006

Much ado about nothing

Every woman knows that we are allowed to show our colourful bra straps in the summertime ..you can even cup it through sheer and lace -BUT it is a sin to show one line of your panties through any fabric these days . Yesterday while browsing through bins of butt floss and flesh coloured nothings , my eldest daughter and I found the ultimate in perfect panties for the white and the tight .The evolution of the panty is La Senza ITEC and we both can give a testimonial to the absolute nothingness of this product . The comfort of nothingness doesn't come cheap though ..if you want the feel of nothing it will cost you something ....and you don't get something for nothing ...come to think of it ...wearing nothing cost nothing ...

7 comments:

Maria said...

OK what the heck you talking about?? I am totally LOST, and I ain't referring to the show either!
I am on-line on a Saturday night - why? you ask... well I have a hubby you fell asleep at 8:00PM because he works at 5:00AM tomorrow. I also have a son who is watching hockey EDM/ANA ON the bigscreen and I am a hostage to this hockey game because I refuse to go watch TV upstairs on the small TV. Does this make sense? Sometimes I wish they were still younglings so that I can control the TV converter!

JB said...

A) Okay, Ma, that means you've either bought the LaSenza butt floss or you're going commando, which is it? ;-)

B) Maria, I am very familiar both with Grimsby and with Michaelangelo's. It's in Stoney Creek, just outside Hamilton. I've emceed a few things at the Banquet centre, actually. Grimsby is a great little town, too. Post a comment on my page with an email contact and I'll send you some contact info, and we can get together if you have time that weekend.

JB said...

...by the way, Ma - You are welcome at my home ANYtime.
JB

Anonymous said...

When eating bamboo sprouts, remember the man who planted them.

Why you ask??

Cause he is the guy who created the nothing wear for something. It supplemented his income during the cold winter months.

JB said...

Ma, my blog address has changed, in case you're thinkin' of goin' there again someday...
http://www.jb-justnoodlin.blogspot.com/

Have a Happy Camp Day!
(By the way, everyone, it's June 7th this year. Buy a coffee or two, and help send a kid to a really awesome Camp!)

I'll be serving coffee from 8 to 10am at my friend Janette's Tim Horton's location in Burlington. Janette is cousins with Steve Staios, #24 with the Edmonton Oilers - the Western Conference Champs, and Stanley Cup 2006 finalists! Since Steve can't be at her location for Camp Day because of that pesky Cup Final, she's stuck with me.
;-)

Ma Horton said...

I will never wear bamboo sprouts undies for anybody or a rice bra ..and whacha movin' already for JB ..crawling from web to web like an itsy bitsy spiderman .

Anonymous said...

you're just as much of a riot as Nat. :)

-Nat's friend Kelly