Monday, May 29, 2006

Muscle Mama

I have been as they say *working out * for a few weeks now with my personal trainer ( who shall remain nameless but is my first born and N@'s nemisis and Sherri's de -purpleizer ) .Every week she emails me a workout schedule so I will not slack off and go back to couch potatoeing myself . Yesterday was our weightlifting day and today was pilates morning . Yoga is Wednesday nights and cardio is every dam day . All of this repetative and takes one half hour of your time ( so she says .. ) I must admit I do feel better and have more energy than I thought I would and it has done wonders for my donut ring and timbit tummy .The only drawback to this excercise regime is that I am HUNGRIER than ever --she says I now have to feed my muscles on top of my regular body parts .
Look for me soon on the wrestling channel ...

5 comments:

JB said...

Actually, the 'cool' thing to be into these days is the Ultimate Fighting compettions, where you're in this cage that you can't get out of rather than a ring, and they call what they do to each other 'mixed martial arts', when what they're REALLY doing is punching and kicking each other. Many people feel that Ultimate Fighting is the way of the future, and will be 'mainstrean' within the next five years, so maybe that's an avenue you'll want to pursue once you've reahced your "fightin' weight".

In all seriousness, good luck with your program. I need to start - and stay on - a fitness and weight loss program, and it's tough to do with all the looking after of twin babies plus the job. It's easy to get down, so stay positive, and have fun!
JB

Maria said...

Hey I have a sure fire weight loss program for ME! ALl I need to do is get pregnant and BAM! I am as close to a pregnant supermodel as you can get. I have no problem gaining a few pounds here and there but hey I get prego and I gain an entire 6 lbs the whole pregnancy! AWESOME! the baby is born at 5lbs 7 ozs and so I have a whole 1/2 pound to loose. (Mind you after placenta and whatever else I am actually less than before pregnancy weight... now how many people can say that?

I have friends who have gained a whole other person while being pregnant!

Ma Horton said...

I use to be the excat same way Maria .birthed the chillen in the field and then 3 decades later I have the prego look ..always was a late bloomer .

Ma Horton said...

.and I NOW have the mammaries I needed back then to feed dem babies in the cotton fields of da norde ....go figure ..

Maria said...

LOL too funny.
MY ob/gyn said no more babies for me he says I make him too nervous with all the weight loss during pregnancy. I say NO MORE babies for me because so many darn tests during my pregnancy that I am broke by the time the kidling is born and then no money to buy formula!! lol