Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Yoga this yoga that

Well ,it is Wednesday yoga night once again . Time to turn my body into a living pretzel . I have arched like a cat , coiled like a cobra ,and saluted the sun till the moon came out ( literally ) .I have one more outdoor session left after this one and have enjoyed yoga time very much .
I highly recommend it for leaving your particular life stress at the door . I am amazed what deep breathing can do for ones system and how rested the body feels after the poses and relaxation techiques are done . Who would have thought this would work except maybe Buddha .....
over and out and Namaste .

6 comments:

JB said...

Plus, you're outside, so you can smoke.
;-)
JB

N@ Lauzon said...

NAMASTE!

They use that in the show "Lost" all the time. Are you Alvar Hanso mascarading as Ma Horton?

Anonymous said...

There is only one great adventure and that is inwards toward the self.

Pretty soon you will be able to dust off that old game of Twister.

Anyone up for the challenge?

Look out world Buddha girl is here!

Anonymous said...

hey Ma! Here I am, all "wrapped" up...think by now I've made 1000 of the silly things. Just wanted you to know I am ok, one day at a time...

Ma Horton said...

You are not anonymous you ass ,now get a dam nic before I have to kick your butt to the drive -thru and back !

Anonymous said...

I do have one, but it won't let me in!! And for your info, I will be closer than you think in 2 weeks time...:)