Friday, May 23, 2008

The Old And The Soapless

There is always someone somewhere who thinks you stink . Apparently this year it was my sister in law who detected Ma's body odour and wrapped up a melange of scented soaps for my birthday . This most unusual gift is pictured here . At first , I did not know whether to eat them , lick them , or stuff them . It took me a minute to comprehend that I was to soap myself with the little suckers . The dilemma now is which one to open first . Papaya nectarine sounds tasty but the chocolate nut might exfoliate me to perfection . The orange swirl ridges are appealing . Vanilla berry sounds high fat . I have a little high fat myself I am trying to get rid of before granny bloomer season .
Finally I found the right soap . Ma will smell like a bowl of freshly made pasta with a hint of chicken of the sea .
Time to run my bath . Seaweed -rosemary take me away .

2 comments:

JB said...

"At first, I did not know whether to eat them, lick them, or stuff them."
...I've said that before, back when I was in the band - but I wasn't talking about soaps.

Ma Horton said...

Great minds think alike ..pervs seldom differ .