Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Michelle & Ma's Excellent Adventure In Beautiful British Columbia


We went west . In fact , we were so far west , if we had gone any farther , we would have been in the far east . My friend has two sisters in the Courtney \ Comox area who kindly invited us to spend two weeks in the quiet of their scenic community . It was the first time , I was able to finally meet first hand most of the family that Michelle had talked about for so many years . From the moment of our arrival to the last day , I was treated like the lost fourth sister . I slept well . I ate well ( more on this one .) I hot tubbed under the stars . I drank wine on their balcony overlooking the Rockie mountains . I walked in ancient forests . I saw the Pacific ocean . I had the best massage of my life . Can it get any better than that ?
When you come back from a trip rested and ready to take on the world , you know it was time well taken .
To be continued ....

3 comments:

Bob said...

Good on ya, Ma. I'm happy for you, HOWEVER, how come Bobbycakes wasn't invited along? I would have no problem playing the role of the fifth sister -- I'm secure in my masculinity.

Ma Horton said...

You're on 5th sister !

Bob said...

Thank you, Girlfren'.

I'm also okay that of the five sisters, I'm not the pretty one.