Wednesday, June 27, 2007

"Life is a Highway "

"I wanna ride it all night long ." Everywhere you travel on life's highway you have the chance to meet wonderful people . Some of them are old friends and family you reconnect with and some of them are strangers whom you leave as new friends . Here are a few picture memories of the people I met along the road from Montreal to Ottawa.

"Life 's like a road that you travel on , when there's one day here and next day gone ."


A self portrait of heat , humidity and love . I have been blessed with this kid for 31 years and pray for many more . Her smile alone can launch a 1000 ships .
This is Monique and Kafy ..a new friend of mine who loves dogs and dog people just as much as I do .
Suzanne is my dear outlaw sister who let me kill her butler this visit and has the patience and understanding to put up with me once a year .
Michelle is funny gal who makes movies and never brought James Denton to meet Ma but meeting her was just as special ...I think .
If there are angels on earth you would be looking at one now . Agathe is a long time friend of mine who is one of the most loving and kind human beings I have ever had the joy to meet on this earth . There are no words to express the gratitude I have in my heart for simply knowing her . My new friend Kim on the left with the beautiful strawberry blonde hair and a contagious zest for life that I admire .
My Mix 96 sons , Matt and Rob who always welcome me back and make me smile .
My very favorite Corn\Chip who is funny without even knowing he is funny .

10 comments:

Bob said...

WTF? Matante had a butler, but you killed him???

"Allo, Police de Gatineau, c'est moƩ qui parle..."

Anonymous said...

Yes no more "butler" anyone want the job ?

Chow !

Sean Newbury said...

"Everywhere you travel on life's highway you have the chance to meet wonderful people."

... I guess I'm just not 'wonderful' enough.
:-(

Well looks like you had a lot of fun anyway. But you could had a lot more fun ya know! ;-) heh

If I'm ever up in Timmins (yea, that's gonna happen REAL soon. hehe) I'll look for ya...

Glad you're back tho', quoting great songs...

JB said...

Ma, you're such a great-lookin' gal.
Nice pictures.

Ma Horton said...

I am sorry Missterkittycakes but I plan to be back you know and tell your significant other you have a date with Ma and we will make it one hell of a gay evening ....and JB your're such a flirt and we all miss you and your sweet 'Tinkering '.

Sean Newbury said...

OK, but we have witnesses! hehe

You, me and a Tim's Street Cafe...

KimmaJimma said...

Ma! I'm so honoured that you posted that photo on your blog! I LOVED meeting you (finally!) and look forward to lots more chats in exciting places like the DR and Rome!

Bob said...

Hey! What's up with the missterkittycakes thing? You got more cakes than Bobbycakes?

Hmph.

Kitty rocks, but "...cakes" is mine, mine, MINE!

Sean Newbury said...

Uh Oh... NGB is sprayin'... words.
:-)

Maria said...

better make it a threesome when you meet Kittycakes...cause Mariacakes wants in on the action.