Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Welcome Back Me

Is Ma washing a suitcase full of dirty laundry ?
a) yes
b) no
c) had disposible clothing
d) giving her wardrobe to poor Paris Hilton

Is Ma blogging when she has the time ?
a) who has the time for this sh**
b) when her chores are done ..hee haw
c) when Milky and Boobycakes aplogize for not wanting to see me
d) maybe

Will Ma post pictures of her trip ?
a) there are no chick pics except of N@ and me
b) see question 2
c) only if she does NOT look fat in any of her pictures or her eyes aren't closed
d) if she is not in a delete mode

Why is Ma wasting her time at this moment ?
a) she missed all you guys
b) her laundry is on the rinse cycle
c) she needs to exercise her fingers
d) she did not have a hatchling although she is constipated

Later kids ...

9 comments:

JB said...

Hope you had a great time with the Nat-child. Its nice to see your silliness back on-line.
I'm home recuperating, but not on-line much because it's hard to sit up just yet...but things are getting better.
Welcome back. Enjoy your laundry day.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're both back, Ma and JB.

Geez, Ma, how do you do laundry, on a rock in Porcupine Lake? What happened to putting it in the machine and forgetting about it? (I mean the laundry, of course).

Ma Horton said...

I never put out on a washing machine ..a rock maybe. Welcome back to the daddy of all daddys ... our own JB .Wishing you well sooner than soon .

Sean Newbury said...

d, c, c, d

What I win?
What I win?

Welcome back to BlogWorld!

John Mielke Photography said...

Boycotting this blog.

... oh but I am...

xoxo
Milky

Ma Horton said...

Is this an apology Lactaid man ? I lub you too .

Maria said...

What does N@ and Corn not have a washing machine??

OK here are my answers...
a, a, c, a

We missed you TOO!!

Welcome Back!

Ma Horton said...

Maria wins . Get better soon kiddo and I had a Greek experience while I was gone ..to be continued as blogger fodder .

Maria said...

greek experience? What did we meet while you were here?

WOOOOOHOOOOO I win hear that Kitty?