Saturday, December 29, 2007

Double Double Christmas

Dwan and I get the exactly the same recyclable bag and N@ and I give Dwan the same environmental book .
Scott @ N@ both get a set of crocs in exactly the same color ( that one was on purpose . )
N@ and I give each other exactly the same book "Pillars of the Earth . "
Scott and I are argyle twins and N@ gave me exactly the same sweater in a different color making it a triple threat .

It all started when Martha ( who is my special friend as well as my father's ) and I sent each other exactly the same Christmas card which shows that we not only have great taste but echoes how we both care about one another . The double , double coincidences set the trend for Christmas 2007.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures; just thought I'd wish you and yours a Happy New Year... 2008 my God... time flies.