Thursday, December 06, 2007

Surprising N@

Dinner at Le Dente .
The Birthday Girl .
Ma's wrestling team.
My Dancing stars , MissKitty and Didier .
This dude Hugh Jass was everywhere .
Dawn , Didier , Kittycakes , and the happy dappy birthday gal .
Corn holding up the bar .
A little birthday happy ending ..tres romantique .
With the help of my secret cohorts , Corn and Kittycakes we were able to surprise N@ for her 32nd birthday . After Dawn and I got settled at the Versailles , we taxied to our designated restaurant , Le Dente . This was the first time ever we have ever done anything like this since N@ had been living in Montreal . Despite my sore throat and cough , I was excited to be with her on her special day . N@ said she recognized the back of her sister's head and that who else would the lady be behind the menu but me . We shopped on Saturday just enjoying our time together . Saturday night we honky tonked her birthday away at Spurs with her co workers and friends . By that time , I was on a lot of cold meds and was losing my voice . The highlight was meeting fellow blogger Misster Kitty and his charming partner Didier . They are two of the nicest people you would ever have the good fortune to meet . We had a lot of fun and laughing and that is just what makes life worth living .
There is no greater gift than that .
..and the only loser I picked up in the bar was Lary N. Gitis and his little hoarse .

1 comment:

JB said...

I love the look on Nat's face in the "happy dappy birthday gal" picture.
She so funny, dat girl.