Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bistro On The Avenue


We did lunch yesterday at a bistro on the avenue . In fact , the restaurant was aptly called " The Bistro On The Avenue . " It was just a few blocks from my hideaway "as the crow flies " . I just wanted to get that word "crow" in the blog as I saw Kitty's crows up close and personal . My first thought on the tattoo was "ouch " . When Kittycakes explained how he had always loved crows and even the sound of crows , I thought wtc ( what the caw ) ? Then it dawned on me , crows are big , black , make a lot of noise , and are highly intelligent . ( that is a subtle compliment to my lunch partner .) I have often thought of a tattoo myself but now that I have aquired a 4 inch scar on my scalp , I plan to let that thought rest .
Natty and I wore our new happy shirts for the occasion . We ate . We talked . We laughed . Nous avons apprecie le moment ensemble .

8 comments:

Maria said...

Looks like you guys had a nice time... what did you eat? For us "greeks" its all about the food!

Ma Horton said...

Well I had a fresh green salad with fresh lobster on top and gave the garnish musell to my Kitty ..and homemade mango sherbert in a pastry bowl . By the way , Maria I had my very first chicken soulvlaki a few weeks back.. was gooooood

JB said...

You're keeping the boy from his painting, you know.

...and why don't you get a tattoo around the scar on your head? You could make it look like a street sign - "Caution" or "Slow - Men Working" or "Bump Ahead" - that sort of thing.
;-)

Looks like you found a nice little brasserie there. Service good? Food good?

Ma Horton said...

I did find a nice little brassiere but it wasn't there .

JB said...

You're such a card.

N@ Lauzon said...

I had crow tartare.

Ma Horton said...

We made Kittycakes eat crow .

Sean Newbury said...

Oppsie! sorry for delays... the computere was disconnected for two days! lol Not that bad really. I for one had a teriffic time, even though, as JB said they waz keeping me from my psainting. That night I was painting til about 11:45 pm!!! It was worth it tho, cause Ma flashed me her gash... (I KNOW!) I'll tell ya... them Timmins gurls are a hoot!