Thursday, April 17, 2008

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Hear that ? At first , I thought it was the buzz of the Montreal traffic outside my window . Then , I thought I was co habiting with a swarm of bees because I am as sweet as honey . For an instant , I thought I was snoring but awake and therefore conscious of the snore sound . Buzzzzzzzzzzzz. Ratz. Did I leave the phone off the hook again ? Buzzzzzzzz . Head static ? Sure beats the teeny lightening bolts I saw last week . I guess the medical team in my head are busy repairing the lesion with buzz saws . You think they could be a little more quiet and stop that infernal buzzing around like madmen . Tylenol time .
...tylenol makes my clothes come off ...oh , that's tequila ..

8 comments:

Bob said...

Ma, are you okay?

Ma Horton said...

No.

N@ Lauzon said...

I second that! Didn't you see that last pic? Do you think that is a woman of sound mind, man!?
heh.
Glad the buzz went buh bye.

Bob said...

Sad how quickly they go downhill after a seemingly minor incident, isn't it?

;p

Ma Horton said...

Pfffffffffffttttttttttttttttt........

Sean Newbury said...

and now she's passing gas... or is that a slow leak?

JB said...

I guess maybe any seven letter word starting with 't'?
...with apologies to Joe Nichols.

Maria said...

This has nothing to do with the Buzzzzing I just want to say that the donuts on your page are making me hungry and not a good kind of hungry since I am on a diet.