Sunday, June 15, 2008

Michelle Ma Belle


"These are words that go together well , my Michelle ."
My Michelle is celebrating a milestone birthday today ( best friends never tell the number ) . I wanted to celebrate knowing her through a few simple words . My Michelle and I met on a winter's day in 1972 . Do the homework . We have been best of friends for over 36 years . We have had moments of uncontrollable laughter and deep sadness . We have shared clothing , make up , wine and secrets . Whenever I needed a shoulder or a helping hand , my Michelle was always there for me . To this day , those thoughts remain steadfast and true . We still laugh , mostly at ourselves , like it was yesterday ..."when all our troubles seemed so far away ." One bonus of our friendship , is that our children became best friends as well . I pray that we were able to give them the best part of ourselves .
Today on June 15th I count my blessings to have met a very special person all those years ago .
" All you need is love ".... and my Michelle , I wish you love .
Happy Birthday Firelady .

1 comment:

N@ Lauzon said...

Happy 30th Michelle!!!! xooxox