Thursday, December 11, 2008

Go Fa La La Yourself

The Sears Spring & Summer catalogue came today in the mail . Will you please let me get through the jolliest time of the year before you do this to me ? I and the rest of the consumer world have been jingling our bells at both ends. All we need to see is your new bathing suit line when we are digging out from 25cm of the white stuff. Hola . You can't shovel in strappy sandals and a parka .
I am putting this reading material away at least until mid-June when hopefully, but not necessarily, we get some summer buying clothes weather .
Oh yeah , right ..... the Christmas Wishbook comes out then .
Fa la la yourself .

1 comment:

JB said...

You got your Spring and Summer catalogue already? I feel like I must be behind the curve. We don't have ours yet, and we get every catalogue they put out. Maybe, because you're so close to the North Pole, they sent it earlier, thinking it would take longer for the Sears dogsled to get through. ;-P