Friday, February 22, 2008

Food and Drink

Champagne mornings.....
......and tequila nights .
" Hey , Mom .. you think we over indulged a bit too much tonight ?" Yes , they are her own teeth .
Mango mousse in a white and dark chocolate edible dish ...and we ate the dish too .
We did NOT over oink on this ... in fact , it made me ill just looking at it .


One thing I can say without a doubt is that the Mexican people are great chefs and bartenders . We tried to stay on the straight and narrow and not over indulge ... just because it is all inclusive does not mean you have to make a pig of yourself .... right ?
..... oh ...and I found out that I love guacamole .

4 comments:

Bob said...

In my dictionary, all-inclusive means total pigout. Although, in Cuba, the food is no hell, so it kind of limits that.

Ma Horton said...

You got that right about Cuba ..but you will love Cancun !

Sean Newbury said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm When Dawn is drunk she kinda looks like Tina Fay...

Anonymous said...

Hey that's funny.. cuz she has reminded me of me at times!!! and, uh,..... I'm actually not drunk!!!! lol lol