Sunday, February 03, 2008

Pinacoladame

This will be Dawn and I next week as we trade the snow and coffee for white sand and pina coladas . We leave this afternoon for one week in the Mayan Riveria in Mexico . I was in Walmart just two weeks ago when my daughter phoned me and said get packing Mom .. I got a good price ... you and I are going to Mexico together . I am looking forward to it after the last couple of weeks of sadness . I guess the trip has come at the right time to rejuvenate my spirit . My daughter is a great trip organizer and we always have fun together . I am hoping that the rest and sunshine takes away the last vestige of the flu that is still hanging on to me .
Hola to all .
P.S. The resort has a live web cam on the beach so maybe we can wave to all of you one day ..... http://palladiumaddict.net/MRP/Files/SiteDirectory.html

9 comments:

Sean Newbury said...

I'll be watching that cam 24/7 so be good! We're watchin!

Anonymous said...

...So as soon as she finished the call with Dwan, Ma headed straight to the bum pad aisle to stock up on some new ones for the big trip.

JB said...

Spreading the flu virus to the tourists on the sunny shores of Mexico.
How thoughtful of you.
;-P

Maria said...

Riviera Maya one of my favorite places. The Palladium is an awesome resort - enjoy yourselves!

If your looking for some nice jewelery ask the front desk to call Lapis for you and they will pick you up and bring you back to your hotel, they have some really nice pieces whether your looking for something very special and pricey or just a little something. They have something for all budgets. No matter what you buy it will still be cheaper than if you had bought it in Canada.

Also, check out 5th Avenue in the evening its a cool place to hang out and have a drink or take a picture with a monkey... yes we had the kids take a pic with a miniature monkey. Very touristy I know, but still fun, fun, fun!

Anonymous said...

All right!
I was wondering what kind of animal I met get a picture taken with in Cancun. In Varadero it was a dolphin, and in Dubai a camel.

JB said...

Hey, Bobby, if getting your picture taken beside animals is your thing you could save yourself a lot of traveling money by simply going to a zoo.

Maria said...

Lots of animals to choose from at the zoo.

Anonymous said...

Y'know, in all my 50 years, I have never been to a zoo -- unless the two-bedroom apartment I shared with four other guys in college counts.
Deep down, I don't think I'm all that comfortable with animals being caged up. Besides, the vacation photos are more exotic than just going to a zoo -- and exotic is what I'm after.

Sean Newbury said...

HEY MA! When you be home already?