Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Paradise Lost



That is how I feel today .... for 7 warm and wonderful days God granted me a piece of heaven on earth . The Palladium resort in Mexico is a true paradise and ecological haven for the local floral and fauna of the Mayan Riviera . On day one , I walked along the warm white sands looking at the blue skies and the crystal ocean waters . I breathed in the Mexican air filling my lungs with the scent of the humid breeze . I watched my daughter ahead of me just enjoying her walk along the beach . The waves washed away all the cares we had left behind us . I cleared my mind of all negatives and let the joy of the moment enter the voids. Typical tourist that I am , I had my camera with me . Turning around I snapped the first prophetic photo of our vacation .
To be continued ......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back, Ma.

Ma Horton said...

I wish I was still there but thanks .

T said...

Me too mama...xoxo

Sean Newbury said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Welcome home Ma!

Maria said...

Hola!

I was so jelous while you were tanning your Bit o' bum in my neck of the woods. Welcome Back!