Monday, February 25, 2008

Grandpa Horton

" Shhhhh ... I have sabotaged Ma's site today to let all of you know that RRRROLL UP THE RIM starts today ! I don't know much about computers but I do know I love my Tim Hortons coffee and I love to win free stuff . Who doesn't ? This year they have 35 Toyota 2009 Matrix cars, 100 Bayliner Boats , 5,000 GPS Navigation packages , 20,000 $50 Tim cards , and over 31,000 food prizes . Heck , I get excited just winning a donut or a coffee . I take anything as long as it is free . Don't tell Ma I was here ."
Always Fresh ,
Grandpa Horton

9 comments:

Bob said...

Gramps, you're a real rapscallion, probably dating back to ought-five.
Maybe it's time to switch to Tim's decaf, ya whippersnapper.

Twenty-two-skidoo, Daddy-o.

Cheryl (a.k.a Sherri, and vice-versa) said...

Had my first RRRRolll today. Got told to re-essayez. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Hah... I won a cafe!!! Can't legally claim it and I don't even drink the stuff.. but I won before you, Fred!!

hmmm.. when did my grandpa even learn how to turn on a computer. Sounds fishy to me!!

Dawn

Cheryl (a.k.a Sherri, and vice-versa) said...

Damn you donut spawn! You know, a nice friend would place the piece of cup in an envelope an mail it to her caffeine-addicted friend. Just sayin'.

Anonymous said...

was that a commercial? it worked though, that's a lot of free stuff to be just giving away. this is my year, i'm going to win a GPS. i made the call. i will be referencing this post when i win it.

Cheryl (a.k.a Sherri, and vice-versa) said...

Yay! I gagnezed un cafe aujourd'hui!

N@ Lauzon said...

I rolled up my shirt and won a stern look from the bus driver.

Bob said...

So You roll up and the bus driver wins, right?

How titillating.

Bah-dum-BUM!

Thank you! What a great crowd! I'm here 'til Thursday. Try the veal...

Maria said...

I bought a french vanilla coffee and won nothing! I will try again though.