Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pussywillows ,dog tails,soft winds and noses

You just have to laugh at puppy antics. My lion king Redford has finally aknowledged the lowly four -legged minion that invaded his domain a few days ago . They had a game of cat swap and dog seek and then King Red did his thing in the litterbox while Karma watched in awe and admiration at her new orange friend. A few moments later, wondering where Karma has gotten too and after looking for her in the usual places ,I finally find two eyes looking at me quizzically and a litter speckled nose from within the cat's covered litter box.. Redford was not impressed even though imitation is the highest form of flattery .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mama, it was so good to see you today, thanks for all you've done. And Karma is soooooo cute. N@ will be jealous that I saw her first....na na na na na. When I get a real paycheck, I will take you for dinner...

Anonymous said...

So Karma's a girl, huh? Too bad. That means no Adventures in Leg Humping.

Hey, Ma: I had a Timmy's Smile cookie today. Mmmm-mmmm... genuine smiley cookie goodness.

JB said...

I like your puppies.

Maria said...

Congrats on the puppy. Simply adorable.

Ma Horton said...

You always did.