Monday, October 09, 2006

Something to be thankful for ...



We are enjoying our *puppytime * and I am sitting here during a moment of quiet crate time thinking of all the blessings in my life . I have a wonderful , supportive family , old and new friendships that I value , good health and laughter that warms my soul and keeps me sane .
There is something about dog ownership that takes you out of yourself and allows you to see the newness of life in the simplest of things .... a falling leaf , a cool early morning breeze , and the night time stars ..of course, I am out here in the yard now at the oddest of hours applauding any canine elimination and dancing in the dew like a donut fairy .
Happy Thanksgiving N@tland .
Babies are always cute when they are sleeping.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you know...let sleeping dogs lie. And they are beautiful sleeping dogs. I hope all is going well with True and Karma, I will be in touch sometime this week mama. xox

Anonymous said...

Well - that happiness is very good to hear! It has been awhile since I felt that in you- and if it takes a puppy going for a peewee to start that - then keep that river flowing !

You twin "C"

N@ Lauzon said...

I love the little tongue sticking out. When Chachi is very intent on something OR super tired, he will stick his tongue out. It makes me laugh because it is so...HONEST!

Yay for pups!