Sunday, October 22, 2006

"Splish splash ...

I was taking a bath long about a Saturday night " ( sorry no pictures available ) ...one of those long lavender bubbly my god my entire body is aching make the world go away kind of baths when I had an idea that might revolutionize the meditation \exercise industry. The idea hit me like a pup waking up with a full bladder .....water yoga ...I haven't googled this yet to see if there is such a thing ( but I am sure all of you will ) Last night in the tub as I felt my muscles unwind and relax I thought this is what yoga is all about ...refresh the spirit, calm the mind and drift away to the power of positive thinking .........a little underwater breathing for the sun salutations ....exhale ..inhale ..exhale..inhale ...exhale..blurp blurp blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo**************************"bing bang I saw the whole gang dancin' on my living room rug ..splishin' and a splashin'..reelin' with the feelin'..rollin' and strollin'....movin' with the groovin' splish splash ...."

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

not sure what your ass is smokin, but I want some.
Do you people have telephones in your igloos?
one ringy dingy two ringy dingy

Ma Horton said...

Caffeine

Anonymous said...

And, on a related topic: bathtub farts. Great relief, humongous bubble, but the SMELL! Not even that girly lavender stuff can mask it -- er, at least that's what I've been told. Yeah, I read a magazine article about it, yeah, that's it...

Ma Horton said...

..isn't that referred to as the poor man's jacuzzi ?

JB said...

Poor Man's Jacuzzi - feed a poor man a case of beer and a can of beans; add warm water and the aforesaid poor man to a large tub. (substitute poor woman and light beer if desired)

Anonymous said...

I love coming here. It's such a gas!

Ma Horton said...

.so was Jumping Jack Flash .

JB said...

Jumpin' Jack Flash apparently got that name because he used to try to *light* his, until one day he got singed.

Ma Horton said...

You're a wealth of information JB ..I was thinking of the Rolling Stones ..no wonder I can't get any satisfaction .

Anonymous said...

What you're referring to, JB< is known as a Blue Angel.
I have a Christmas decoration that my niece gave me a few years ago. It's a snowman warming his bum on a candle, but the devilish look that I perceive in Frosty's eye is almost like him staying "Stand back! I'm gonna let one rip!"