Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Bring Out the Woolies


..and that's woolies not willies for all of you who can't read . We have had snow for a while now and I must say the older I get the less I like it ..if I ever did . Karma & True are fascinated by the white stuff on the ground and think of it as their own personal slush puppies .It is interesting to see the world from a dog's perspective as they discover something new in their puppyworld each day .Today it was a green garbage bag that seemed like the jolly green giant, a pink feather left over from a small child's costume , and a sad , orange pumpkin spewing out seeds on the sidewalk for puppies to taste . Like wolves leaving the den ,we have even had the courage to reach the end of our street now and come home safely . Everything is new again .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You keep your puppies warm this winter, y'hear?

As for the pink feather: kinky.

Ma Horton said...

Did that fall off your pink feather boa by any chance ? ( you had to give JB the hook didn't you ? )

Anonymous said...

It was JB's feather boa.

Not to belabour a point, but keep those puppies warm, or they'll turn into pointers!

Ma Horton said...

They don't call me Madonna for nothing .

JB said...

...ah, but they call you 'Lady' Madonna...much different than the Madonna who goes around the world adopting children at random while wearing 'cone support'...

I have a great Newfie/"puppies" joke that I want to share with you, but I probably shouldn't post it here...

;-)