Thursday, November 16, 2006

Helga




I don't know why but lately I am wanting to call my puppy *Helga* . It seems like almost overnight she has doubled her weight and become an eating machine . I am happy she has a healthy appetite as my last shepherd was prone to many food allergies and did not look forward to mealtime like this one does . Karma does the spinning dance when she sees her dish and she politely sits until she has permission to devour every last morsel of culinary canine delight . Helga , I mean Karma is one of those types that lives to eat and she's not a bit flabby ...more like a solid cabbage roll of doggie flesh and gorilla hair . In fact , my pet name for her ( pun intended ) is "my chunky monkey ". For the life of me though and I swear on my milkbones , every time I look at her lately , I picture a German hausfraus in pin curls . I don't know why .

6 comments:

JB said...

First, every last morsel of dog food - Next, house and home!
;-)
Well, maybe if you keep her claws trimmed, you can train her to give a mean massage, and make some cash on the side to pay for the food she's going to go through.
Helga the German (Shepherd) masseuse!

Ma Horton said...

I can see it all now - Helga's doggie massage ...bow WOW now & pay later ( you can bet your puppies that's one for the censors. )

JB said...

"The paws that refreshes"...

Anonymous said...

MAKE JB STOP! My sides hurt!

Anonymous said...

Holy macaroni and cheese! Is that the same dog ? What happened to that little puppy I hugged a few weeks ago ! Whoa !

Cherylitta

N@ Lauzon said...

What a big hairy brute!

But the dog is cute.