Monday, November 13, 2006

Wovel

I saw Joe's wovel on the weekend . He only had one on display. When I saw it I wanted to break into Tina's ...." big wheel keep on turning , proud mary keep on burning ". It was big, black and shiny plus he even had a non X- rated instructional video to impress me but I had to decline that in a public place . He assured me of no backaches even though it was quite the size. Size ,of course is debatable and most of us agree that it is all in the performance that matters. Joe proudly said he could push a heavy load with it without a problem. I must say ,I had never ever seen one quite like his before but then again ,I do lead a quiet life . On top of that Joe said he could be finished in a space of 10 minutes or less without any overall heart pumping and that he always practised it safely . Good old Joe . I usually have to pay to have mine done .
I really need to get out more .



http://www.wovel.com/

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back, and glad you're wovelling safely.

What do your puppies think of wovelling?

Ma Horton said...

I am not biting .

JB said...

Neither are the puppies.
They're just licking, right?

p.s. Who's Joe, and can I borrow his wovel if I ask weally nicewy?

Ma Horton said...

I am not sure if Joe is into wovel lending ..he only does it for the money .

JB said...

Wouldn't that be 'wovel wending'?
;-)

Ma Horton said...

You would be wight .

Anonymous said...

Okay, I had to know what a wovel was...pretty freakin cool.

JB said...

No...
It's pwetty fweakin' cool, though.
;-)

Anonymous said...

LOL, I've been corrected!! ha

Anonymous said...

And hence the slush puppie was born!

Anonymous said...

Okay, Ma, you've wovelled this crap long enough. Time to wovel a new post our way, dontcha think?

Ma Horton said...

You're such a pwest .

Anonymous said...

Thank you vewy much.

Ma Horton said...

You're bweating a dwead dwonkey ...okay I am dwone .

JB said...

Yes...New post, please.
You can't use the excuse that you have a job, because we all have jobs...plus, I have a job and twins, which is why I can't post as often...but you...you should have new puppy pictures up here practically every day.
To heck with the wovel.
We want puppy pics!
Something really cool, like maybe when she's eating a hole in your living room furniture, or something.
;-)

Anonymous said...

...or, to please N@ and her obsession with poo, a pic of Karma dumping a big steaming coiler on the living room carpet.

Which reminds me of a story about Zoey, my sister's Golden Doodle: Last December, when she was about six months old and weighed about 50 pounds, I doggy-sat her at her house. I had to go to my place to pick something up, so I brought Zoey for her first visit to Uncle Bob's. She was no sooner inside than she squatted and laid a big turd on my living room floor. Luckily, it was a dry, hard one that was easy to clean up. Anyway, I realized that either 1) she was marking new territory; or b) she was so instantly comfortable at Uncle Bob's place, she had no problem taking a poop on the floor.

NEW POST, PLEASE, MA!