Saturday, November 25, 2006

Pretty in Pink


HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATTYPANTS !! In my maternal mind I have my child stuck in a time warp . When I look at my youngest, I still picture her as 12 year old kid running around the house making me laugh with her crazy antics and rubber faces . Come to think of it , she still does that ...which goes to prove she has her Granpappy's genes in her for all time .Today is her 31st birthday and I know she and Scottypants are busy unpacking and enjoying their new condo .Happy Day .. * I don't care if you're 80 , you'll always be my baby . *
Love ,
Mommy xoxox

3 comments:

N@ Lauzon said...

THANKS MAMAAAAA!!!!!!! xooxox And thanks for the gift...totally AMAZING! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Scottypants? Omigawd, she dumped Corn for Scottypants! ;)

Another birthday for N@, and more bewilderment from all N@landers over how Ma stays so young and always fresh (in all senses of the phrase, from the coffee she peddles to, well, her youthful attitude).

I hope it was great day all around.

Ma Horton said...

I know I have attitude but I am not so sure if it is youthful or sarcastic or both ...call me always crazy .