Friday, January 05, 2007

Everything Old is New Again




New Years Eve 1979 : Wearing black , dutch boy hair cut , trendy bow tie , newly made friend natural red head .

New Years Eve 2006 :Wearing black , hussy hair cut , same vintage bow tie , old friend *natural* red head .

It's been 27 years and I still cannot hold my booze . I have never been much of a drinker so when it hits me it's hit me good . As most of N@land knows CQ surprised me and we were all so happy that she made that choice for herself . As you can see I have kept my Playboy satin bow tie all of these years and it was funny to reinact that pose . I might just put the bow on Ebay and hope JB and CQ bid on it for my retirement . Stay tuned for more high and I do mean HIGH lights on my Happy Hicuppy Boozy Floozy New Year !

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back in shape, Ma.

As for you and floozy boozy friend (that was her with you last time you dropped in, wasn't it?) you're not getting older, Darlings, you're getting better!

Ma Horton said...

Will'ya wait until I'm done editing for heavens sake ..and thank you darling .

N@ Lauzon said...

YOU GUYS ARE THE CUTEST, EVER!!!

Anonymous said...

...and the boozy floozy finally resurfaces...

Happy New Year, MaDonna!

Anonymous said...

Pictures turned out well considering the photographer was half in the bag...

Ma Horton said...

..and Happy New Year to Hammydammilton man ...and whose bag were you into CQ ?

Anonymous said...

Firelady Michelle & Ma have been friends for years and we aren't a day over 30!! Yes newsguy I was in Ottawa with Ma this past summer!!
We keep reinventing ourselves like Madonna, where they stop..nobody knows!
Still a natural redhead!lol

Anonymous said...

Heh-heh. She said "bag".

Anonymous said...

Can't remember whose it was and still waiting to hear about the LaSenza lady...xo

Ma Horton said...

The La Senza lady was there and we danced ensemble ..you might remember CQ if you weren't in that bag ...you were there too .

Anonymous said...

OK Ma, it only took me till that last comment to remember the La Senza lady. It is a bit fuzzy, but rest assured JB, she was not a figment of Ma' imagination...