Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Woofercize


Karma and True went to obedience class on Monday night . They have been upgraded already from puppy class to novice as they know most of the doggy basics -sit ,stay , down and are very well socialized with other people and pets .We have to fine tune our leash walking and we are well on our way to becoming well -behaved canine citizens . We circled around the room with our respective puppies as my father watched with amusement from the sidelines . I had a flashback to another time in the same building with another shepherd not so long ago. A quiet moment of deja vu . I am sure Dakota would be proud of the young dogs following in her paw prints and her benevolent spirit will be with us watching over their progress in the weeks ahead .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture.
Thanks for that, Ma.

Ma Horton said...

I couldn't take lookin' at the last one much longer myself .