Tuesday, January 23, 2007

* You Must Have Been a Beautiful Baby *



..cause baby , look at you now . My german hausfraus is growing fast . At obedience class last night my little lazy bones wanted to have a nap twice instead of sitting and heeling ....why train without treats when you can be snoozin', right ? True , always the big brother , whines for his sister and looks back to see if she is behaving like a lady . When my daughter and I enter the hall , we must act like strangers and keep the dogs apart because they we would turn it into one big bow wow play party . Karma and I follow a Great Dane's behind which makes us both feel like we are Lilliputians . Everything smelled fine until the Basset decided to do his business on the doggie runway . Even Karma wanted a gas mask .
*..you must have been a beautiful child , you must have drove the other dogs wild , cause baby , look at you now .*

6 comments:

N@ Lauzon said...

HOLY CRAP...she's even bigger than when I saw her @ Christmas. Her lips are funny. They look all pursed and hoity toity in the first pic.

Get them ears up!!

p.s. Reggie had a Great Dane in his obedience class too. They were exactly the same age. But not the same height.

Ma Horton said...

I know she looks snobby with a big schauz . Too funny.Those ears are like yoyos .

Anonymous said...

Pardon the pun, but I hope the teacher dumped the Basset from the class, for having a dump on the floor. That ugly little long-eared son of a b**ch is not yet ready for school.

By the way, Ma, I think you missed the proper phrase. You and Dawn have to act like strangers, or else Karma and True would hold a bow wow pow wow.

Hah! I kill me! I'm here 'til Thursday. Cassettes are on sale in the lobby. Try the veal, be good to your server, drive carefully on the way home, and remember, if you have a drink for the road, may you have a cop for a chaser!

Ma Horton said...

Looks like somebody we know is into the joy juice .

Anonymous said...

Joy juice? Not me! I'm high on life, Baby!

Ma Horton said...

The only way to be baby.