Thursday, January 25, 2007

Getting Lei..ed





The names and faces have been changed to protect the innocent and aged who are now under the B.P.P. ( Birthday Protection Program ) . Let it be known that Cherylitta Snodgrass recently hulaed her way through a milestone birthday . At the weekend luau , the birthday girl was waikiking her back porch off to the tune of Tiny Bubbles . Cherylitta was last seen with a wolf like dog hanging from her hula honkers . If you have seen this wanton woman, keep it to yourself or dial Don Ho for assistance.
She was last seen shaking her booty and singing..." Hau'oli La Hanau to me ".


...I am so bad sometimes .

9 comments:

N@ Lauzon said...

I am frightened.

Cheryl (a.k.a Sherri, and vice-versa) said...

Moi aussi.

Maria said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - for whoever turned the BIG 5-0!!

BTW, The real Waikiki is BEAUUUTIIIFFFUULLL!!
And right about now in the middle of January - I wish I was there!

KimmaJimma said...

Hey Ma!

I had dinner with your youngest daughter on Saturday night and she told me about a toy cat you bought someone for Christmas. Apparently, it purrs and meows and you can pet it and it's NOT freaky-scary looking.

Care to tell me more....like say where you got it and how much it cost?

And, by the way, when are you and Nat coming to Dallas for a week-end?

Ma Horton said...

The kitty of which you speak was purchased at Wally World for approx 50 smacks . I can hardly wait to ride the bull with you and save the cowboys . Ma does Dallas .

Cheryl (a.k.a Sherri, and vice-versa) said...

Hey! Since you got "lei..ed" we never hear from you anymore! Too busy? :)

Ma Horton said...

Tw'aint me who got lei..ed Chericakes .

Anonymous said...

Yes - that is kinda scary. Looks like Friday the 13th's Jason goes to Hawaii ... now there's a good movie idea. The only thing missing is the hockey mask....

Cherylitta

Ma Horton said...

..and the prodigal daughter returns .