Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Having a Sit Fit

Monday night we had doggy class again . After the initial tail wagging was over with , we got on the runway and strutted our stuff. This time we were behind the St . Bernard's butt . I couldn't help but notice that his owner and him had a few similiarites . The man had a broad face , a wide butt , and big paws ...I mean hands . This might give credence to the theory that pets end up resembling their owners . Another lady waddled just like her black lab and the terrier owner had spikey hair . Maybe there is something to this . Sometimes I do wear black and tan and I like my belly rubbed when I have hives . As we continued through our paces , Karma got her usual "let's have a little nap thing" going again. I looked at how she was sitting , then I looked at how all the other dogs were sitting . She has this habit of sitting on her hind end with her back legs spread . Could this be it ? Am I unconsiously giving her some bad example on how to sit like a proper lady ? When we got home I looked in the mirror and just for a second I thought my ears were beginning to stand up . For the rest of the week we will practise our sits with our legs crossed .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, man, never mind the Basset hound who takes a dump on the floor. Be careful whenever you're behind the St. Bernard. If he is flatulent, it could be deadly.
St. Bernard farts: P-U... and that don't mean Puppy University!

Ma Horton said...

I said SIT not SH**!

JB said...

You know, if I could reach all the places a German Shepherd can reach, I'd probably still be single.

Ma Horton said...

You mean like leading the blind or fighting crime ? Hmmmmmm?