Friday, February 02, 2007

These Crocs Are Made For Walking


..and that's just what they'll do . So if you actually READ my posts instead of just looking at the pictures , you will recall my take on Elton's Crocodile Rock song .The local foot doctor suggested I buy myself some crocs and use them as slippers because apparently , unlike the rest of me , my feet are flat and sans a proper arch . Although I feel like I have Daisy Duck feet , I have to tell you that these things are fugly but awesome . There were tons of colours but I bought the ones that matched my skin tone ..kind of a bronzed Barbie Big foot . They look heavy but are lightweight and they don't slip on hardwood . I LOVE my crocs ..are you ready crocs ? Start walkin'......

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ma! You're in...I hear Crocs are HOT this year.

Ma Horton said...

Holy stilettos ..I am usually out when in is in and in when in is out .

Anonymous said...

So, Ma, does this mean that now you have crocs on your feet and a crock in your purse?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Ma Horton said...

One thing I know for sure ..there is no crock pot in my purse .

JB said...

That's the closest thing to gold lamé footwear that I've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Crock and pot are separate issues. I didn't mention pot, you did.
Now fess up, is there a crock (flask or mickey if you wish) in your purse?

Ma Horton said...

Why does the word flask sound dirty to me ? ..and we all know mickey is in Disney . As for the pot , it is in the sink waiting to be washed . In a while crocodile ...

JB said...

...sounds like maybe you were smokin' the pot...

Ma Horton said...

The only thing I ever smoked was the stove at the cottage . My only high is laughing with you , at you , and for you .

JB said...

How do you smoke a stove?
...In a stove pipe?

;-)