Monday, February 26, 2007

I love Ellen

I have always loved Ellen from her early stand up days to her controversial coming out sitcom . She is funny and down to earth , witty and gay and happy and if I ever decided to change teams , it would be with Ellen . Her talk show is one of my favourite light moments of the day . Once I even emailed her site to tell her I was a fan and that she reminded me of my own funny kid N@ . So last night sitting in my jammies watching the Oscars I felt like Ellen's Mom and I was proud she was hosting the biggest award show of the year . She is never lewd or rude . Her suits were so her and one has to admire her flair for dancing and love of dogs . Personally I think the word gay is a great word and Ellen is a one of a kind great gay woman .

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is so oh-natural!! What's not to love!She has put her own stamp of approval on Oscar! Bravo!

Maria said...

I love her too! Funny, witty and so down to earth.

JB said...

You on vacation or something?

Sure, Ellen was okay except for the brown velour suit, in my humble o...but how about a new puppy post?

Your 'puppy' must be at least 15 hands high by now, so let's see some new shots!

;-)

Anonymous said...

I think I know where Ma is, she went to DR to get a head start on NGB...lol

N@ Lauzon said...

Ma's on vaykay!!

Talk amongst yerselves. :)

Anonymous said...

Vaykay? Without us?
Hmph.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ma, rustle me up a cowboy while you're away...happy trails

Anonymous said...

"Ma went to Timbuktu and all I got is this crummy T-shirt".

Anonymous said...

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... when are you coming home? We miss you.

JB said...

where are you?
...buying new fashions in Milan for your friend?

;-)