Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Colour Purple



I am not good with colours . When I dress it is monochromatically . From Friday after Friday of watching What Not To Wear I have learned that I am far too matchy matchy . Boring beige is my middle name . So when my oldest daughter told me that purple and orange went together I thought she was losing her sense of style . One day old cranky ass sat on my bathroom mat and I saw the road to colour freedom . Orange and purple do match . All hail King Redford .

8 comments:

JB said...

That cat has interesting eyes. Strange pattern lines in those peepers. Kitty's vision okay?
How old is "old cranky ass"?

Ma Horton said...

His eyes are fine ..he is reincarnated , of that I am sure . Redford is 13 now .

Ma Horton said...

I should add that the little brown fleck in one of his eyes ,he has had since a kitten . He is one of a kind & special to all of us in his own way . The only ass slappin' cat I know .

Anonymous said...

If Ma is a cranky ass tonight, this might be why: It was 33 years ago tonight that Tim Horton was killed, when he crashed his Panterra.

R.I.P.

JB said...

I like him. He's got a "What are you lookin' at?" kind of look on his little face.
Does he really slap your butt?
...and if he does, does he jump up and do it, or does he wait until you're sitting, and within reach?

N@ Lauzon said...

No..Redfart loves having his OWN ass slapped! He was so chronic about it before, he used to back up his junk to strangers. And be like.."C'mon, you're in my house, now spank it!"

JB said...

I think I like him even more now.

Ma Horton said...

Takes after me .