Monday, February 12, 2007

Stop Eating Poop

..and we have a winner ! Our own loveable CQ has won an all sexpenses paid trip with NGB to the carribbean ( ..so think positive ) . S.E.P. stands for STOP EATING POOP . I did not even know what that product was until yesterday and let me say upfront that it is not my sweet Karma who is doing the nasty but her- poo breathed brother True ( that's true ) .You could say he likes to clean up after himself . My daughter sprinkles S.E.P. , a holistic supplement on his food , in hopes that it will cure him of his outside eating habits . Sweet little Karma in all her innocence , has more of a tasteful preference for feline chocolates to her own .

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ma, does this mean I should start packing??

Ma Horton said...

Nah .. I hear NGB frequents nudist resorts .

Anonymous said...

So True is more closely related to Chachi and Flea than Karma is.

And yes, clothing is optional when NGB is in the Caribbean. Let's just say I like to let it all hang out.

Trust me: this flabby, overweight, hairy body doesn't look so bad compared to others on those beaches. Besides, my Speedo makes my ass look fat.

Maria said...

Who's giving away FREE trips?? Count me in...

Ma Horton said...

I just noticed that this is my 100 th post so I get the flowers and the free trip. ..and speedos make me snicker in the sand .

Anonymous said...

They make your what do what now?

JB said...

Speedos make just about everyone look - to quote Ma...

"blat"

Ma Horton said...

Anonymous posters in speedos will be prosecuted and have to report to Ma in tropical butt floss .