Tuesday, March 27, 2007

"... and They Called It Puppy Love ..."








Spring is for puppies too . Imagine not one , not two , but three puppies all at one time . We visited a friend last week who has welcomed three Golden Retriever puppies into their family . Meet Chloe , Xander , and JJ . They are blonde , cute, lovable , and quite the handful. James is the 12 year old male who has taken to puppy sitting his brood of triplets . They are beautiful puppies with sweet dispositions and are with a people family that will love and care for them forever. Now that's what I call puppy love ....and lotsa work !

11 comments:

Sean Newbury said...

OMG!
Pic # 3
Soooooo cute!
GIMMIE! GIMMIE! GIMMIE!
I WANT! I WANT! I WANT!

Man! that pic just upped my blood sugar by 5 points!

They are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Wow.... reminds me of my Maddy Paddy golden. Just imagine having a puppy all over again.... nah, I'll let my kids deal with that. No dogs allowed at my place.

Very cute Ma, the Goldens that is... well YOU too!

Anonymous said...

SO cute!!

Keep smilin!

Maria said...

hope whoever owns those pups cleans up the yard VERY frequently! I am just saying...

Ma Horton said...

It's 3 times everything ..including the poo !

Cheryl (a.k.a Sherri, and vice-versa) said...

Dawn looks stoned in pic#2 -- just had to mention that. She's drunk on puppy love!

Ma Horton said...

I look stoned in pic # 7.

N@ Lauzon said...

Mom. If you don't mind...

You've got huge puppies and I've got small ones.

DAMN YOU GENETICS!

Bob said...

I love all puppies!

Goldens are beautiful. My best friend had one named Barney, but when he broke up with his wife (Bill, not Barney) the in-laws got the dog as part of the settlement.

Golden Retriever is near the top of my list when I finally get a dog. Chocolate Lab is at the top.

Ma Horton said...

N@ ..size is nothing as long as you love and care for your puppies .

JB said...

Speechless. They're beautiful.
Thanks for sharing those shots. I just want to push my face into one of those puppies' furry foreheads!
They're way too squishy'n'cute.