Tuesday, April 03, 2007

My Paper Shredder


Paper boxes . Newspapers . Kleenex . Toilet paper . Bounce dryer paper. Magazine pages . Loose leaf paper . Paper towels . Paper bags . Wrapping paper . Paper cups. If it is made of paper then Karma will make sure it is shredded faster than any mechanical paper shredder I have seen . Although I have tried my best to catch her in the act before she spies her paper treasure , she always manages to do the dastardly deed leaving behind a trail of paper bits and pieces down the hallway within seconds . Her head is always in a paper basket somewhere sniffing for her loot . I am hoping this is just a stage she is going through and not a life long paper fetish. One night she ran to the door to greet a guest . Happy , tail waggin' , lovable Karma with a used panty liner stuck to her forehead . I wish I had my camera for that embarrassing moment . I just have to think on the bright side ...that Karma is doing her part for the environmental waste problem .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure, she can shred paper, but can she rrrrrrrrolll up the rrrrrim?

Cheryl (a.k.a Sherri, and vice-versa) said...

Just thought you should know that the panty liner story gave me and my co-workers a pretty good laugh today! Thanks!

Sean Newbury said...

OH MY GOD!

...the panty liner bit... I audibly snorted (a la Chrissy Snow) to which 2 co-works HAD to know what was so funny....

N@ Lauzon said...

She's so shiny! Used panty liners must be doin' somethin' right!

Anonymous said...

Today, Sampson, that dastardly cat, opened up a kitchen cupboard (again) to explore the garbage pail. Then......... True (forever the opportunist)had his way with a paper towel roll that he got from inside that open cupboard!! I found the roll in bits and pieces all over the kitchen, living room, dining room etc etc. I dread the day that Sam chooses to open the cupboard with the feminine hygiene products!!