Friday, April 20, 2007

Sunshine , Lollipops , and Rainbows

You ever notice how a change in the weather changes people's moods . Today is going to be 19 and this weekend a high of 20 C . I was up and about early this morning and seems like everybody was wearing a smile .... including me . I met this cheery little French man at the Walmart check out line . I had let him ahead of me because he had but one item . You would have thought I had saved his life . He proceeded to tell me how ham was so much less expensive in Quebec and he bought a huge box of macaroni for next to nothing over the border . When he left he wished me a wonderful weekend and I did the same . The cashier asked how warm it was out and wished she was outside enjoying the sunshine . Bikes and skipping ropes are back . Kids are playing ball in the driveways . Parents are raking yards for the second time . Then I came home and turned on the weather channel . Snow in Calgary . Say it ain't so .

1 comment:

N@ Lauzon said...

This is a pity post, seeing as how no one wanted to make talky with you.

HEHEHE.

HI MAMAMAMA!! XOXOX