Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Cops Down Under


My cousin in Australia sent me this Aussie billboard picture . According to folklore and my eldest Dawnspawn , I thought timtams were the nums nums of choice not donuts . That is not a typo for timbits either . Tim tams are a chocolate malted biscuit sold in Australia that you dip in hot tea and suck up the choco tea taste through the chocolate cream filling . Not to be confused with Maria's diet cookies . When and if I ever go to visit my cousin , tim tams will be one the very first things I plan to eat . I will not be packing my bit of bum panties as the added calories will do the all the booty padding I need for kangaroo speed riding .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you get vegemite donuts?

JB said...

I don't think there's much of a chance they'd be confused with Maria's diet cookies...and I think if you offered a traffic cop a diet cookie, he'd double your fine.

Sean Newbury said...

...flash him a "bit of bum" on the other hand...

Maria said...

Don't talk to me about diet cookies, I still have about $70.00 worth of those damn cookies to consume.

Anonymous said...

We have tim tams in our local grocery store... I've always wanted to buy them, now I think I HAVE to.