Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The Inside Tim Track

Leave your Tim comments here and make it nice .
So where are the donuts ?
Where Ma puts the "bad boys " .
The always fresh Tim dual ovens .
Shiny refrigeration and freezer area .
Shiny soup station .
State of the art Tim deli ready for action .
Triple Tim brewers for speed of service extraordinaire .
A rare phenomenon - an empty Tim Hortons drive thru window ...not for long .
Tim manager 1832 , James the Java, contemplates the coffee situation .
Tim tables will not be empty for long .
Tims 1832 begins anew .
I will have to keep my so called cliff hanger for tomorrow as I wanted to show you what a brand new Tim Hortons looks like before it becomes a non stop entity on its own . Our schedule date is now slated for Friday July 11th .
If you want to know what I did , that I should not have done , that I knew I should not have done , when I did what I did , knowing I should have not have done it , then tune in tomorrow. Same blog , same annoying blogger .

8 comments:

Sean Newbury said...

GEE...

Ya think no one is commenting because they just wanna freakin' know what the hell you did, that you shouldn'ta, but had to, cause even though you knew better, you did it anyways... step, kick, twirl...

Ma Horton said...

Well crap , I didn't think anyone cared anymore ....

JB said...

Well, let's just see how long you manage to keep the new place this shiny.

Ma Horton said...

It is a constant battle for the shiny and the clean 24 hours a day seven days a week 354 days a year . Try it sometime .

Sean Newbury said...

what happened to the other to the other 11 days?!?!

Sean Newbury said...

...and I don't want to be one of those annoying complainers, but I will...it's like... TOMORROW already... so what the heck did you do?????

Maria said...

yeah, what Kitty said!

What did you do, that you thought was something nice for someone, that turned out being not that nice... Spill. Woman...

Anonymous said...

You're killin' me Ma! Nice Tims, BTW.