Saturday, July 19, 2008

Wizzin' Around


There maybe a few typos in this post because I have had 4 glasses of vino ( white ) . It is Wiz . He has crawled slowly into my heart like a thief in the night . I thought I had a few walls up to stop this very thing from happening . Dam this cute little yorkie . This morning I talked to a nice lady in Moonbeam ( yes , all you non- northerners that is a real town .) who seems interested in him . She has a small female yorkie of her own , knows the breed , retired , no kids ... treats her dog like a baby . Koochykoo and all that .She is coming up with her husband this week to see the Wizard of Paws . I know he will win her heart the way he did mine . Dam my weakness . I have cared for him since he was 8 weeks old till now at 3 months ( not including the week with my friend ) . He looks at me adoringly like I am so dam trustworthy and yet the little gaffer has no idea that I am planning to part with him . Damnation . There was once another hairy face in my life I thought I could give away and I ended up having her for 18 years . Honey was a part terrier that the kids had all of their growing up years . Back to Wiz . Wherefore art thou Wiz?
A desicion to make that will cause a heartache or take a lifelong responsiblity for a 4 pounder ?
P.S . I have spellcheck for any drunken typos .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The poor little guy loves you and thinks you're his family and has no idea that he's about to be given away?! KEEP HIM!!!! You know you're going to....

Bob said...

When you said "There was once another hairy face in my life I thought I could give away and I ended up having her for 18 years" I thought you meant N@.