Tuesday, July 08, 2008

What I Did .

The thing I did was not really a bad thing per se , but it does come with a certain set of repercussions . When I did it , I thought in my mind it would bring such happiness and yet now I find a peculiar kind of heartbreak as well . Like all things in life you have to deal with what you did and take the responsibility for your actions . I intend to do that ... somehow . At this moment in time , I do not know the how, the why , or the wherefore . All I know is the will .
Have you ever done something like that ? What I did ? ( ..and believe me when I say I knew better than do it and yet I still did it.)
Have you ever done something crazy with consequences that you must take charge of in the aftermath of your free wheeling decision?
Have you ?
( ... to be continued ) .

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The suspense is killing me. You could write mystery novels!

N@ Lauzon said...

Why are you teasing the people?

Kitty was right....PA HORTON!

Ma Horton said...

I was born a tease .

Anonymous said...

I knew it, I was right hence the removal of my last two posts

Ma Horton said...

You might have deserved it Mr. Anon .

JB said...

No, I've never torn down a Tim Horton's.

Sean Newbury said...

Give it up woman!

Maria said...

I usually live by the words,

"If I can do something good, I do it, If I can't then I do nothing at all"

Having said that, haven't we all done something in our lives at one time or another that we have regretted? It just all boils down to how serious it was.

Now go on woman... spill the beans.

Ma Horton said...

I actually thought I WAS doing a good thing for someone at that moment in time .