Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fecequality

It seems that Wizard has discovered that his own poo is every bit as delectable as Karma's. I have caught him several times this week with a miniature turd in his mouth instead of his usual poop whopper. Will this never end? Yesterday with all the ice and snow and sub zero weather, he still went out to the potty area sniffing around for a snack. I had cleaned up the day before but it seems Karma had to go in the morning and I had missed the big event. Immediately , I called the little poop eating machine back to the door. Wizard excels at the recall because when he returns, I have a pet store dog treat for him most of the time. Yesterday , I saw his little hairy head lift over the snow bank when I yelled "Wizzy , come." He came a running dragging behind him what I would describe as a poo snow boulder. The biggest one yet. A massive amount of frozen dog stools stuck together with ice and snow. It was more than half the size of his four pound body. He was so quick that he had it in the house and on the mat before you could say sh**.
So today I am thinking .. are we missing something? Not a screw loose , but the fact there might be an entrepreneur in the making here. Perhaps this stuff does taste good. At least to dogs.
Wizard and I could start our own franchise.. Wizard's Whoppers. Of course , Karma would be the silent partner in all of this.
Either that , or I rent the little bastard for cleaning yards in the spring.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need the dog whisperer or maybe Oprah or Dr. Phil to sort him out and understand his needs

Anonymous said...

nahh ..i think it's beyond that ...it's time for a poop intervention ...do they have poop rehab? Ask Dr. Drew .. Cher

Sean Newbury said...

Puppy Poop Eater's Rehab!

HA!

They tried to make Amy Weimaraner go, but she said "No. No. No."