Monday, February 23, 2009

Grandpa Horton Bangs The Bongos For Roll Up The Rim

"Hey out there to the World Wide Webbers , it's Grandpa Horton letting you know that Tim Hortons Roll Up The Rim starts TODAY ! I loooooove to win as much as I like drinking the coffee.
One of our stores won a car last year .....now that was something . There are 35 2009 Toyota Venzas waiting under that cup for 35 lucky customers ...wish it was me ...but it could be YOU !.
Who wouldn't like 100 10,000 cash prizes to ease the recession headaches. This year there are 1,000 Toshiba laptops and 25,000 $100 Tim cards to be had . Plus if you like to eat as much as I do you will love the fact that there are over 31,000,000 food prizes.
For all of you snowbirds in Florida , tough Timmies .. you may have the sun , but we got the COFFEE and the CARS .
Well time to rrrrrrRRRRRRRoll on outta here ...
Regards ,
Grandpa Horton .
p.s. Hit delete if you see Ma . "


2 comments:

Bob said...

Gramps should watch his language. He said "rim".

Anonymous said...

I won a coffee already, yeah me!!!!